Friday, October 27, 2006

Life as it is


Hallways to Heaven..(kidding, the hallway of Jame Asre)

Had breakfast yesterday with old friends,they were supposed to visit the Royal families at Istana,but decide to have breakfast with me, went to the airport restaurant and guess what "crap!! no roti canai!!",they were doing some renovation at the place,and what does the renovation have to do about not having roti canai??,anyway,it was great to catch up with old friends especially during this festive seasons,we were talking about zakat,life,death,etc..etc..i guess it must be the age things that leads up to this kind of conversation,it used to be about the latest handphones,laptops,but now its about life and death.
Talking about death,are we prepared for it?, are we ready to go anytime if god permits,im for sure are not,i still need to see my kids grow,my wealth and health prospers,and get that shiny sport car before i turn 40,haha..but hey,god have its on plans,so the only preparation that i have before i go, will be my insurance policy,my TAP,my debts(hope i can finish it before i die) and of course my prayers.So family and friends think again are we ready to face the ultimate adventure in life?DEATH,so from now on, im thinking of ways to make more money(not that i need it to bring to the grave) so that my family will be well off after i died or at least pay off my debts, Keep my health in tip top conditions, pray more to ALLAH the all mighty and lastly keep loving my families till the day i die.

0 comments: