Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Families



Pics of my cousins and my wifes nephews & nieces(note the 2 latingz)

I came from a long line of big families,my mum side have 9 siblings,dad side have 7 siblings,and i have lost counts of the number of 1st cousins,2nd cousins,etc..etc, (i have not include my wifes side yet), i only have 4 siblings,3 in laws,and 6 nephews and nieces. An aunt,my mother sister have 12 children,imagine the number of grandchildren she have now. In Brunei, family usually comes first, had a conversation today with a french colleague of mine, and he is impressed with the Brunei Family values that we have here, He told me that the elders in Europe usually are left to the Care centre to be cared of. It just shows how we Bruneian respect and took care of our elders until they have gone, i do hope this long traditions of care for the elder be instilled to our younger generations, so this tradition of respect to the elder people are passed on to the next generations.

0 comments: