Monday, January 21, 2008

Sunday

Pic of Clouds from Lumut sky
Yesterday was really a hectic sunday for me and the mrs,i was already at JC before 8am,with my Junior waiting for the BFF head honcho there,that says he will be welcoming the forumers as early as 7:30...but decided to turn up at 8:30...ahahha..then i proceed to go to Lumut for my Wife's uncle house warming reception,and after that went back to Bandar to attend a Hantar Berian ceremony.Click here for the pics taken yesterday during my fully booked sunday,wanted to shoot some pic during my JC session,but realised that the memory card was left at home...and the A100 was just a mere display item on the JC table.

2 comments:

Zul said...

Hey, at least mention I was there to meet you. :D Heheh. Awal pagi, aku pun kana tipu, had to wait 30mins before anyone else appeared. Hehehe :P

Anonymous said...

Hey bro,au sorry...lupa ku...heheh..YES ALL ZUL was there to accompany me...