Sunday, March 16, 2008

What a Weekend!!!

A big LENS
Accident at CHMS Junctions
Karting at JP Kart track
Wow..my weekend was sure packed,especially our Sunday,firstly during the morning,i went to JC for our usual BFF breakfast gathering,and get to lay my hands on the 300mm 2.8 lens owned by AKU which cost 5k...hahah....then off to watch HORTON at Mall cineplex,and on the way to the mall witnessed an accident,as the above pic shows, the car got stuck on the traffic light....and finally end my day with a drivetest of some friends 125cc go kart at JP kart track.It is surely a fulfilling sunday for me and the family's.I do hope all of you have the same fun as mine on your sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baik, meliat wayang di Mall Cineplex :(

Zaliariff said...

eh sorry bro...kebetulan bah di mall,makan..kanak2 tarus tia jua membawa meliat...dun worry bro....ada ku singgah tu