Monday, June 04, 2007

What a day(31st may 2007)

Abang was having his 1st asthma attack

Cockroach in my soup
i thought it was part of the soup condiments
Abang first ever hospital stay.

Ever had cockroach in your soup?well i have,what a shocker,whats even worse the restaurant that was serving the soup was in the RIPAS hospital,yes our very own general hospital in the capital,what pisses me off was,when i complained to the indian man,i presume the worker,he gets my soup,throw it away and ask me to order something without a F$%*#(@ apology,well to all readers who know anyone in the Ministry of Health,I have something to say to them"Please check your own backyard before going around shutting other people's restaurants"Oh by the way my son is fine now....

3 comments:

G'nul said...

nyaman tu eh soup lipas ah...tingal sekong ganya g ko sapu dah..hehe...lawa suara tu bui nyanyi lau ko tmakan ....alah mawi...wolddd

Zaliariff said...

iatah..baik jua ku inda tetalan lipas ah..mun inda sapu si mawi eh....

Anonymous said...

mun aku yang kena abis le..... belusir seratus meter hehehe... biasa lipas terandam ke.. terabang ke.... kepisan ke.. semua ku takut dan geli.