Friday, August 24, 2007

It's that season again...


Gadong Night market
Durian Kuning
Durians again
Stalls selling foods
Durians again and again


Yes,its that season again,where the MRS will howl,growl to me,begging to bring her to search for that perfect Yellow durians,from Gadong night market to roadside stalls,she will insist on me to stop by those stalls or plead to me to buy those yellow durians.But hey,i love my wife so to satisfy her craving for those durians,i just have to fulfill her hunger for those yellow thingy.Now,let me talk about Gadong night stalls,it is located within the vicinity of Gadong wet market.At night the parking lot of the market are used by vendors to sell from freshly cooked food to veggies and fruits,it's a haven for food lovers here.My apology for the quality of the pics,i was just using my K800.

0 comments: