Thursday, August 02, 2007

Lets make money online

I found this website through one of a blogger while browsing the net,it seems too good to be true,but what the heck i decided to join anyway,after being convinced by reading this Malaysian Singaporean guy testimony.
The concept of this program is for us bloggers to get paid to blog,especially on writing about our opinions and reviews of products from this programs,this is actually my first preview of on this program itself.I am just trying to see if i am able to make some money out of this,as azrin have mention,this program pays you promptly after your blog post have been approved.You will also be able to write your opinion on other products that you can select once you join this program,so good luck to me especially,and will post the outcome of it,once i received my first payment.

Their press release: blog advertising is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinion posts with links back to the advertisers site. Please write your opinion on Smorty’s services and try to include some of the following keywords in addition to the anchor texts provided. Get paid to blog, get paid for blogging, blog advertising, advertise on blogs, blog for money.

All you need is just a paypal account,and hopefully i can get extra income doing this,will keep you guys posted on my first payment made out of this program.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam Bro....and Correction... I'm NOT MALAYSIAN. Just a noisy uncensored SINGAPORE CAT......

Anyway...thanks for the mention...and yes..you do need a paypal acct, and for bruneians, you need a US Bank Acct too..which I did mention....

best regards

azrin

Zaliariff said...

Hey bro,sorry for the mistakes,i will update it,and thanks for the visit.I will need to contact you one of these days to know more on making money online.

Anonymous said...

Lama tak nampak?
Tried the new programs I mentioned??

Unknown said...

Hai im from brunei can i really use my app games to make money but i dont have bibd card