Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I ate Bugs bunny,Bambi and Chicken Little

Satay Kajang
Satay platters combination of Chicken Rabbits and Dear..heheh..yummy..
My Transformers T-shirt
Junior Transformers T-shirt

I finally found Kajang Satay,it was nearby my hotel,and after looking at the type of meat for the satay i decided to try rabbit,Dear and chicken,i never actually tried rabbit meat before,yes your homely adorable bunny,i ate it...oh my god..i really ate a rabbit,i even imagine its fluffy furs while eating it,but what the heck,after tasting it..wow..im a fan now of rabbits meat,the meat taste good,tender,tastes like chicken too,heheh..anyway,sorry for the layout of this BLOG,i was trying to migrate to a new template last nightmbut decided to put it on hold first,give me time to sort it out.

0 comments: