Friday, September 28, 2007

Kuih MOR

Waiting for the oven
Covered with white snowy sugar

Kuih MOR or to be exact Kuih Makmor.
Now that Hari Raya is just 2 weeks away,every household in brunei is busy making cakes and biscuits, our house is no exception. my mother inlaw is busy with her sweet delicious kuih MOR.Yes her kuih MOR is the best i dare to say,why?cos once you put it in your mouth,the taste of it is just so heavenly,its neither hard nor soft,but the kuih mor just melt inside your mouth(something that is hard for me to explain). she makes it every year without miss,to be handed over to her kids and relatives.If you wanna try it out come over to my house this raya,you wont regret it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum

Just browsing through on random search for gambar kuih mor and found yours here ...yep Raya is not Raya if nada kuih mor ..one of the staple MUST HAVE for Aidilfitri kan!! I hope you dont mind but can i borrow the Kuih Mor photo for my blog on my favorite kuih raya, id appreciate it and will mention your blogsite too..thank you!

Selamat Menyambut the last few days of puasa and Selamat Hari Raya with the family ..you lucky people!