Thursday, September 20, 2007

Melon Face

My hand with needle in emergency room
My hand with needle in observation room
Something bad happened to me yesterday morning just after sahur,i was ill,it was an allergy attack. First my eyes were becoming itchy,then i started to cough,and my face started to swell like a melon. the part where i decided to go the A&E of ripas was when i had difficulities in breathing,woke up the missus to take me to Ripas. Thanks to the young chap of the A&E,i think he is a nurse,i was immediately taken to see the doctor,and after checking up on me, my whole body was feeling itchy. They decided to administer me with some medicine through my butt,or was it my thigh?They also inserted needle on my left hand so that they can administered 3 more types of allergy medicines and i was kept in the emergency room for 3 hours before being transferred to the observation room. i was finally discharged after spending time there for 7 hours.Now i am at home feeling a lot better.If you're all are wondering how my face looked like when i had the attack,let just say my face looked like HITCH(will smith) when he was having his allergy attack and looking for benadryl in the grocery shop with eva mendez..hahhahah

0 comments: